St. Veronica & St. John Fisher Youth Ministry welcomes you to engaging the faith and lives of young people today.
As St. John Bosco once said, “Without confidence and love, there can be no true education. If you want to be loved…you must love yourselves, and make your children feel that you love them.”
In Youth Ministry, we desire to give teens the confidence, time, and care so that they can learn to examine faith in their own way. Through this open dialogue and group atmosphere, the youth will be guided toward focusing on three areas this year. 1. Living the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Social Events
2. Teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Learning through Fun Videos / Dialogue
3. Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Share the Good News by Acts of Service in our local Community
- Middle School Youth (Grades 6 – 8) Meetings – Held on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
- High School Youth (Grades 9 – 12) Meetings – Held on the 4th Sunday of every month.
- The time of each event is subject to change on rare occasions and to receive that information, please sign up for a “GroupMe” text message or Email reminder. Please identify your preferred communication to Fr. David at the above listed email/phone.
- A Standard Permission Form/Medical Release form is needed prior to any youth attending an event hosted by St. Veronica & St. John Fisher Pastoral Region. It will be kept on file.
- One Parent/Adult Volunteer is needed for each monthly meeting. If no parent/adult volunteers to help, then the meeting may be cancelled. All adult volunteers must be “Virtus” trained and in compliance with the Archdiocese Decree on Child Protection. Please sign up by accessing the FORM on our parish website via the link copied on the newsfeed.
For a FULL SCHEDULE OF MONTHLY MEETINGS, please download and print the files below and place them in your calendar.
If you would like to talk, have questions about permission forms or volunteer signup forms, please contact Fr. David Doseck
Contact: Fr. David Doseck
Phone: 513-688-3148 or St. John Fisher Office Phone: 513-527-5244